For its predecessor, see here.
The Zombie Incinerator is a Fire and Zombie-Tagged Weapon that was added in Zombies vs. Zombies Update.
Similar to its predecessor, the Incinerator, this weapon does not have a crosshair, but unlike its predecessor, it has a built-in auto aim, so you shouldn'y worry about the lack of a crosshair for this particular weapon; as for the auto-aim, the clip size itself is only 45 per mag, with added fact that the reload time is fairly long, make sure to find a good cover to stay away from plain/enemy's sights if you need to reload often.
Since it is a Zombie-Tagged weapon and a Fire Weapon, you can use this weapon to kill zombies in Hordes mode.
- High Damage
- Has auto-aim
- Fast fire rate
- Can be buffed by certain equipment
- Low Agility, most similar to the Cousar Crowe Assault
- Moderately slow reload
- Can be nerfed by certain equipment (Leprechaun's Leggings, Medic Jacket, etc.)
- This weapon doesn't have a crosshair yet has auto-aim. This phenomenon is shared with the Rail Gun.
- This weapon is essentially is a hybrid of the Fire Spitter and Post-Heavy Skull.