The Z.F. Pants is a Leg Armor added in Zombies vs. Zombies Update.
The pants increases your Agility by 15% when at full health. It also gives you a 7% increase in agility, thus giving you a total of 22% agility when at full health.
- The pants is a re-skin of S.F. Pants. Although it is a re-skin, the boosts provided by both of the Armors are not the same.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.