The UBGL-Barretti is a weapon released during the Easter Update 2017.
Being a shotgun, it is best to use the Run And Gun strategy as it has pretty good agility to help catch up to enemies. Because of its poor range, it is best suited for small maps such as Sandtown and Headquarters. Using the Ambush strategy in the ladder map also works too. When using the special skill of this weapon, make sure you aim your shot carefully in order to hit your target as it has no auto-aim. It is also recommend to use the special skill when above enemies while they are distracted with another enemy of their own to enable an easy kill.
- High Damage
- Fast Firing Rate for a Shotgun
- Good Agility
- Has a unique skill to fire grenades!
- Its Damage can be buffed by the S.F. Headset and other equipments.
- Short Range
- Low ammo count (5)
- Slightly slow reload speed
- Nerfed by the Leprechaun's Hat and Biker Pants while the grenade is nerfed by explosive reduction armors.
- It's the first weapon to have an additional attachment to it!
- It is based on the Browning Auto-5.
- The grenade launcher attachment is based upon that for the M-16.
- UBGL stands for Under Barrel Grenade Launcher, corresponding to the description of the weapon active skill.