FANDOM


  • Yes bro I like to play skill based games like Rules of survival and critical ops. Also bullet force. Will go for yt career. I will be really happy if you guys enjoy my video. Upcoming videos 😅

      Loading editor
    • IMercenary5 wrote:
      Yes bro I like to play skill based games like Rules of survival and critical ops. Also bullet force. Will go for yt career. I will be really happy if you guys enjoy my video. Upcoming videos 😅

      Wow. Actually, after some cleaning, I found out that my Ipad still have similar me space for Rules Of Survival, and my Ipad is compatible. I may download it and we may play together 🙂

        Loading editor
    • PyroNecro wrote:

      IMercenary5 wrote:
      Yes bro I like to play skill based games like Rules of survival and critical ops. Also bullet force. Will go for yt career. I will be really happy if you guys enjoy my video. Upcoming videos 😅

      Wow. Actually, after some cleaning, I found out that my Ipad still have similar me space for Rules Of Survival, and my Ipad is compatible. I may download it and we may play together 🙂

      Yeah sure, if it's cross platform. I play in North American server btw.

        Loading editor
    • IMercenary5 wrote:

      PyroNecro wrote:


      IMercenary5 wrote:
      Yes bro I like to play skill based games like Rules of survival and critical ops. Also bullet force. Will go for yt career. I will be really happy if you guys enjoy my video. Upcoming videos 😅
      Wow. Actually, after some cleaning, I found out that my Ipad still have similar me space for Rules Of Survival, and my Ipad is compatible. I may download it and we may play together 🙂
      Yeah sure, if it's cross platform. I play in North American server btw.

      You didn't lag?!? North America WTF. I remember I once play Crash Of Cars, I switched to Europe and LAG the whole game

        Loading editor
    • PyroNecro wrote:
      IMercenary5 wrote:

      PyroNecro wrote:


      IMercenary5 wrote:
      Yes bro I like to play skill based games like Rules of survival and critical ops. Also bullet force. Will go for yt career. I will be really happy if you guys enjoy my video. Upcoming videos 😅
      Wow. Actually, after some cleaning, I found out that my Ipad still have similar me space for Rules Of Survival, and my Ipad is compatible. I may download it and we may play together 🙂
      Yeah sure, if it's cross platform. I play in North American server btw.
      You didn't lag?!? North America WTF. I remember I once play Crash Of Cars, I switched to Europe and LAG15:38, April 19, 2018 (UTC) the whole game

      The only game I know that we actually have to play based on device is only Respawnables so far. And because of this, I cannot join my friends' matches

        Loading editor
    • You probably can play together even tho you are in 2 different servers.

      I played with someone that lives in Europe and I live in the US. 

        Loading editor
    • Wow. US friend here. If I have the chance, lets play together

        Loading editor
    • I am your Indian friend.   :)
      
        Loading editor
    • YÂŁA. International Game

        Loading editor
    • PyroNecro wrote: YÂŁA. International Game

      Yeah

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.