The Healer is a healing weapon that was introduced on the 5 Year Anniversary.
It works similar to the Heavy-Medyk MK 1 weapon as it can heal allies and stun enemies but without the need to switch ammo.
This Weapon deals extremely low damage, taking 2 clips to explode an explosive barrel, making this Weapon more suitable for support roles.
- Large Capacity.
- Able to heal allies.
- Very quick reload.
- Stuns enemies.
- Deals nearly no damage, requiring around 2 full clips to destroy an Explosive Barrel.
- The stun effect can easily be neutralized by the Cyber-Hunter Hat, Referee T-Shirt, or the Ghostbusters Pants.
- The rate of healing is too low to counteract the effects of poison or fire.
- Buying the weapon entails support to Armistice, a support fund raising activity from November to December every year for children in conflict. It is now in its second year.
- A black and white skin of the this weapon under the name of "Heavy-Medyk MKII" appeared as a result of a glitch, this, however,ever is under the banner of WAR child.