The Stun Blaster is a handgun first available during the Cyber Menace Update as part of the Cyber-Hunter Equipment. It boasts great range, moderate damage and accuracy but excellent agility. It also has a built-in ability to stun enemies near the player.
The Run And Gun technique is best due to the weapon stats. Run around and kill anyone in your way. Remember to reload due to the weapon clip size and fire rate. To help defeat your enemies faster, equip the 'WASP' Pants or the Outlaw Hat to amplify the Damage. Use the B.B. Jacket or the Outlaw Jacket to increase the fire rate.
The built-in stun ability is useful, however it isn't recommend to use it, due to its difficulty to land the stun and its long cooldown of 30 seconds.
- Good Range
- Great Agility
- Large clip size for a handgun
- Fast RoF
- Can be buffed by some equipments
- The built-in stun ability can be used to defeat enemies easier.
- Has auto-aim
- Low damage for a handgun
- Drains its ammo quickly
- Damage drops off at longer ranges
- Can be nerfed by some energy-resistant armors, most notably the A.S.P. Armor
- The stun ability is difficult to use and can be neutralised by the Referee T-Shirt and/or the Cyber-Hunter Hat
- Its stun ability is similar to the Neuralyzer MIB.
- Along with the other weapons with the stun skill, it is the second weapon to have a special skill next to the UBGL-Barretti.