Run and Gun: The Agility of this Weapon is very high, so it is a good idea to run all the time. Since the travel speed of the Weapon's bullets is a bit slow some of your shots might miss the target but the Weapon still deals a lot of damage in a short amount of time. It drains the enemies Health all the way down in a couple of seconds. For this strategy its the best to use 14% Agility and 10% Health Equipment or 7% Agility, 10% Health and 10% Accuracy.
Ambush: This strategy is very simple, hide behind corners, 90 degree turns, walls etc. and wait for your opponents to get closer and as soon as they get in your range, take them out by surprise. Always use Spotter or the Cyber Ninja Helmet when using this strategy. Start shooting when your crosshairs turn red. For this Strategy its the best to use 7% Agility, 10% Health and 10% Accuracy Equipment.
Still not getting enough kills with this Weapon? Then this guide might help you.
Have problems to counter this gun? This guide can help you.
By appearance, the Stig Rifle is highly based on the STG 44 Assault Rifle.
- Very high damage per headshot;
- Good fire rate;
- High damage per bullet;
- Good Range;
- Good Agility;
- Fast reloading time;
- Semi-fixed crosshair size;
- Good Clip Size for fire rate.
- Weakened by Headless Baron because it prevents headshots;
- When no headshots are dealt, the Weapon needs at least 5 point-blank shots to kill someone;
- There's currently no way to obtain it after the Event has ended;
- Damage drops off significantly at long range.
- Probably based from the German selective-fire rifle Sturmgewehr 44 (Literally meaning "Storm Rifle of 1944")
- It may be the name's origin, as "Stig" may be an extended version of "StG".
- This Weapon is basically a upgraded version of Little Italy.
- Unlike its teaser, the Stig Rifle doesn't actually cause its target's head to explode.
- The Stig Rifle fires at 7.6 rounds per second.
- It uses the Rookie Machine Gun's and Little Italy's firing sound and has the Assault Rifle's rate of fire.
- The Stig Rifle appears to have an extra clip strapped on to the active clip, however its is unknown if this boosts the ammo capacity.
- If the player looks at another player with the Stig Rifle, the player not holding the Stig Rifle may see the player holding the gun with an invisible grip.