Slimer is an enemy introduced in FFA in the Ghostbusters Event.
Capturing a Slimer gives +100 score points, and 300 Ectoplasm from a full health Slimer which goes towards your total Ectoplasm count.
- This little trickster is fast moving - be sure to equip some agility enhancing gear to keep up with this pesky ghost! (15% agility minimum).
- Weapons that either have moderate damage (Haunted Guns) or using energy based weapons like the Plasma Punch, Zap Gun, Plasma Shotgun, Tri Barrel Plasma Rifle, Proton Gun and the Energy Grenade (Gadget) deals more damage than the other weapons and kills them quickly - assuming that other players don't kill you first!
- On the Ghostbusters update, A Slimer appears on the home screen (as seen above), making it the only ghost to do so.
- The game can lag if many Slimers spawn at once.
- This is the second best ghost during the event, other than Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and Ghost.
- The health of this ghost decreases over time as a step to prevent a crowded map. Same goes with the other ghosts.
- There is another version of this ghost called Hungry Nian during the Chinese New Year (Event) which moves as fast as this ghost.
|List of Bots|
|Regular Bots||Mike Hunter · Vicenzo Caesar · Vulcan Dynamite · Masked Viper · Rocket Crush · Snake Predator · Raptor Blaze|
|Elite Bots||Bronco · Bio Hazard · Hammer · Mad Cop · Flame · Eagle · Rex · Nightmare · Blizzard · Whiplash|
|Multiplayer Bots||Ghost · Slimer · Stay Puft Marshmallow Man · Ghost Nian · Hungry Nian · Great Nian · Werewolf · Easter Bunny · The Yeti · The Cyborg · The Ninja · Fluffy · The Cyber-Hunter|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.