The Silver Wolf is a handgun that can only be obtained by purchasing either the Black Beret Kit or the Skull Thunder Army (along with a skin). Despite having only 2 bars of damage, it is actually very powerful and can kill players in two shots!
Don't let the stats as displayed fool you! It can kill anyone at its effective Range with only two shots, and only once if its a headshot! It does have Damage drop off depends on its Range: at its longest reach, 6-7 shots are required to kill a single player. The only flaw of this weapon is the reloading time. So, you might want to watch out and take cover while doing so.
You can either go Run And Gun or Camping with this weapon. It has great Damage, and good Range too; additionally, the Agility of this weapon is very good, making it one of the most portable weapon of mass destruction.
Equipping the B.B. Headgear will increase the Range of it, while the Outlaw Jacket (15%) and B.B. Jacket (25%) can increase the fire rate respectively if you'd like to increase the deadliness of the weapon! Furthermore, the Outlaw Hat increases the Damage done by 15%, adding to its destructive habit in any match.
Overall, this weapon excels in many aspects. Thus, the versatility of it is very promising. A great weapon to dominate any match.
Need help using this weapon on the right way? This page might help you.
Can't stand getting killed by this weapon all the time? Check this page out.
- Great Damage per shot.
- Long Range.
- Good ammo capacity per clip (7).
- Excellent Agility.
- Good firing rate.
- Almost an "Aimbot" for Headshots
- Decently long reloading time.
- Damage decreases at long range
- Due to small crosshairs, killing at close range can prove difficult.
- The appearance of the gun is based on the the real-life IMI Desert Eagle and the Beretta 92.
- This gun, the DMR-003, along with the newest skin for the Scoped Assault Rifle, the Automatic Shotgun and the Triple Barrel Gatling have a Punisher look-a-like logo on them, mainly due to all them belongs to the Skull Thunder Army bundle.