The Scoped Rocket Launcher is the 26th weapon available for purchase, costs 150,000 , and is unlocked at level 41. It boasts high Damage, moderate Range and Agility, and low Accuracy. It can hold three rockets.
The Scoped Rocket Launcher has improved slightly from its weaker counterpart (Bazooka). It is able to hold 3 rockets instead of 1, has a scope and has more Agility than its single missile counterpart. Because this weapon has a scope, you are able to get accurate shots at longer ranges, especially when trying to shoot into small gaps.
Warning: The reloading time for this weapon is REALLY long (longer than the Bazooka and Howitzer reloading speed), and you might want to reload ONLY when there is no one around (this is similar to the Missile Launcher and the Howitzer Gun).
- It has a scope, which can help you get Accuracy shots at long range.
- There are three missiles in a clip thus giving an advantage in close combat.
- Very poor reload speed (4.7sec), leaving the user EXTREMELY vulnerable to death
- Slow fire rate.
- Expensive for a decent weapon.
- Slow rocket speed, meaning enemies from long range can easily avoid it.
- Auto kill is possible if careless.
- Not effective on opponents wearing explosive resistant armors
- The Scoped Rocket Launcher resembles the SMAW Rocket Launcher.
- The skinned version of this weapon, has red rocket, instead of the usual grey color. This can be seen when the player is reloading.