The SMG Howling is a weapon that was released during Holiday Update (2015). It is an ultra-light sub-machine gun with a super-fast fire rate. It was the grand prize in the "Final Challenge" week of the Winter Camp (Event).
Due to this weapon's high fire rate it's possible to take out most enemies with one clip. Since the Damage drops off at long range it's very important to stay close to the enemy. Whenever you encounter an enemy never forget to circle around him. It's also recommended to use the Cadet Pants to increase this weapons Range a bit.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Super fast fire rate (12 shots per second).
- Kills quickly at close range (1 - 2 seconds).
- Extremely fast reload.
- Excellent Agility.
- Decent Accuracy.
- Buffed by some equipments.
- Low Range.
- Damage drops off at long range.
- Small clip size (36)
- Small Range
- Low Damage per bullet.
- Takes almost the whole clip to kill someone.
- The damage can be reduced by 20% with the Cadet Vest or 10% with the Veteran Scar.
- It has the exact same stats of Blunderbuss.
- This weapon got the same firing sound as the Assault Rifle and the Gatling Punch.
- Before the Hand Grenade Fest 3 (Update), this weapon was very rare due to the difficulties of the tiers in the Winter Camp.
- The SMG Howling may be based on the British Sterling Sub Machine Gun, which was developed during World War II a a replacement for the Sten submachine gun, but wasn't adopted until 1953, and saw use up until the 1990's.
- It also represents the Star Wars E-11 blaster rifle.