Respawnite is a new currency introduced during the 5 Year Anniversary. It is mainly used to purchase Masteries, a new type of system introduced in the same update. Respawnites have chances to drop from fallen enemies, either Missions or Multiplayer.
There are 3 types of Respawnites currently, and they are:
- Common Respawnites: A green-coloured pyramid. (Drop rate highest amongst the three types of Respawnites)
- Rare Respawnites: A blue-coloured cube. (Drop rate lower than Common Respawnite, but higher than Legendary Respawnite)
- Legendary Respawnites: A purple-coloured polygon with a hallow in the middle. (Drop rate lowest amongst the three types of Respawnites)
- Bots in Missions cannot pick up Respawnites and can drop them.
- The Common, Rare, and Legendary Respawnites can all be found in clusters of threes.
- Clusters of Common Respawnites will give the player 5 Common Respawnites. Rare and Legendary Respawnite clusters will only drop 2 upon collection despite the cluster showing 3.
- A legendary Respawnite was given out as the final prize during the first and second trials of Easter Egg Hunt 4