The Post-Toxic Crossbow is a Zombie-tagged Poison-type Bow Weapon introduced in the Road To Glory 2018 Update.
- Very fast fire rate, able to quickly defeat players in close quarters
- The Poison effect can easily finish off players not killed by the arrows.
- Very effective against zombies. Almost every kill is a headshot kill regardless of short or long range.
- An excellent crowd control weapon for zombies as they don't dodge in close ranges.
- Recognized as the best crossbow in the game
- Has nearly unlimited range when the Target is still, Best to use the long range in hordes, but not suitable for player matches.
- The auto-aim feature actually hinders aiming, as the arrows have a travel time making it useless against human players.
- The poison effect can be neutralized by the Aztec Necklace and the damage can be reduced by 75% using the Poison Hunter Hat, Medic Jacket, and Knight Greaves
- The Poison Attribute of the weapon has no effect on the zombies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.