The Plasma Machinegun is the first Energy-Based Assault Weapon that was introduced in the Superstars (Update) and can only be obtained either by purchasing it separately or through its bundle, the Superstars Weapon Pack.
Because of its long range and good accuracy, it'd preferably best if one uses the Camping technique with this weapon.
- Quite fast RoF.
- Excellent Range and Accuracy.
- Holds lots of ammo for an Assault Weapon (40).
- Can be buffed by some equipments.
- Can be buffed by various gears such as 'Wasp' Pants.
- Moderate Damage and Agility.
- Quite long reloading time (2.13 seconds).
- Can be nerfed by certain armors (i.e. Cadet Vest/Ghostbusters Jacket and Ghostbuster Jumpsuit (Legs).
- Interestingly enough, both this and the Cousar Crowe Assault has the same reload animation of the Zap Gun, along with the same sound effect as well!
- Both this and the Atarot Handgun can be seen as the quietest weapons in the game!
- During the Chinese New Year 2017 (Update), the weapon became a permanent weapon in the shop!
- It shares the same stats as the Winter Ghost Rifle.