Since it is very similar to its cousin, the Pocket Pistol, use the same strategy, Run And Gun for this weapon. Additionally, since it also counts as a single Handgun, using armor from either the Outlaw Pack or the Black Beret Kit helps to improve the performance of this weapon.
- Excellent Agility.
- Less recoil than its cousin, the Pocket Pistol.
- Decent Range.
- Although it has a slow RoF, this is compensated by its high damage per bullet.
- Great accuracy
- Stats can be buffed by various armors
- Long reload time (2.15 seconds).
- Small clip size (10).
- Loss of damage at long range.
- Nerfed by the Blackbird Headset.
- It shares the same stats as the Aristocrat's Shotgun, Burial Shotguns, and the Clusterstorm.
- Even the firing sound is very similar to the Pocket Pistol.
- The trigger actually has 2 colors, on the loading screen it's white while on the weapon selection screen it's black.
- It shares the same preview animation as the MIB Noisy Cricket, the Pocket Pistol, the Atarot Handgun, and the Fire Spitter!
- The reason for the slow reload is probably because of the very small size because you need to be very precise to put so much ammo into a small gun.
- It can be seen as a combination of the Revolver and the Pocket Pistol.
- A bat's wing appears to replace the front iron sight.
- It returned in the 2016 Top Event Weapons.
- In the update description, it was named the Night Screech Gun.