The Neuralyzer MIB stuns any player within a two-meter radius from the player. However, due to the long recharge time, the player requires a certain amount of skill to time the flash of the Neuralyzer. It is an effective gadget to defuse heated close combat situations. There will be a bright flash at your screen(blind) before you get stunned. Being stunned will cause several blue question marks to pop over the victim's head, indicating their confusion.
It costs $2.99 to purchase a pack of 15 Neuralyzers.
- Arguably the best defensive gadget available, second only to the Immunity Shield.
- Best used in situations where the player is surrounded by hostiles. If used, this grants the player two feasible options, that is to fight or flight.
- The player has to be within 2 meters for it to be effective which sometimes may lead to the death of the player if the opponent wields a strong weapon.
- The gadget activation time takes 3 seconds meaning the player has to avoid being killed during the process.
- Costs real money.
- Not effective against players wearing Ghostbusters Pants, Referee T-Shirt, or the Cyber Hunter Hat.
- The Nerualyzer is a gadget that as a compact memory eraser, used to make people forget extraordinary scenes in the Men in Black movies.
- It is one of the most rarely used gadgets in Multiplayer.
- Oddly enough, the Ghostbusters Pants resists the stun, rendering this gadget useless.
- This is the first gadget that can only be purchased through paying real currency.