- High clip size for a bow-type weapon (12).
- Has a scope.
- High Damage per shot.
- Projectile has no arc.
- Low Agility for a bow, comparable to that with the Ultra-Adder.
- Lacks auto-aim.
- Very odd splash-damage mechanics.
- As stated above, this weapon's projectile has a very "unique" function:
- If the projectile hits any surface (floor, wall or ceiling), the splash damage will be extremely small.
- But, if the projectile makes contact with a player or your own foot, the radius of the splash damage becomes big, enough so that it can damage other players/bots if they're near the damaged area.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.