|This Event is FINISHED|
The following are the MX tagged items and weapons that were introduced in this event
- Técnico Wrestler Mask
- Rudo Wrestler Mask
- Veteran Técnico Mask
- Veteran Rudo Mask
- Black Charro Mask
- Black Charro Jacket
- Black Charro Pants
- Mexico (Shirt)
MX tagged Weapons Edit
- Freedom Revolver
- Dual Freedom Revolver (Black Charro Gear)
- Armed Guitar Case (MX Pack)
- Rocket Guitar Case (The Final Prize)
|1||Finish 4th or higher in a Free for All Match. Do this 2 times.||Técnico Wrestler Mask|
|2||Equip an MX item or weapon and kill 10 enemies in a Team VS Match. Do this 3 times.||10x Spotter|
|3||Equip an MX item or weapon and kill 50 enemies in Multiplayer mode using the Heavy Machine Gun or Armed Guitar Case.||Freedom Revolver|
|4||Equip an MX weapon and kill 50 enemies equipped with MX tagged items or weapons in any Multiplayer mode.||15x Medikit|
|5||Kill 20 enemies in a single Missions mode match using MX weapons. Do this 2 times.||15x Ultra Grenade|
|6||Finish 1st in a Free For All match using the Freedom Revolver, Dual Freedom Revolver, Dual Revolvers and/or Dual Pistols||Rudo Wrestler Mask|
|7||Equip an MX item or weapon and finish 1st in a Free For All match. Do this 10 times.||20x Stun Grenade|
|8||Kill 15 enemies in a single Multiplayer match using the Heavy Machine Gun, Siege Cannon and/or the Armed Guitar Case. Do this 10 times.||Veteran Técnico Mask|
|9||Equip an MX item or weapon and kill 3 enemies in a row equipped with an MX tagged item or weapon in any Multiplayer mode matches. Do this 10 times.||25|
|10||Get 25 "Long Range" awards on any Multiplayer mode matches using the Revolver, Freedom Revolver and/or Dual Freedom Revolver||25x Spotter|
|11||Equip an MX item or weapon and finish 20 times on the winning team in a Team Vs match.||20x Ballistic Knife|
|12||Equip an MX weapon and kill 5 enemies in a row equipped with an MX item or weapon in any Multiplayer mode matches. Do this 4 times.||Veteran Rudo Mask|
|13||Equip an MX item or weapon and kill 100 enemies equipped with an MX item or weapon in any Multiplayer mode matches.||3,500|
|14||Equip an MX weapon and kill 5 enemies in a row in any Multiplayer Mode matches. Do this 5 times.||50|
|15||Kill 25 enemies in a single match of any Multiplayer mode using the Freedom Revolver, Dual Freedom Revolver and/or Armed Guitar Case||Rocket Guitar Case|
Post Event TasksEdit
- After completing the event, you can earn 5 by killing 10 enemies in a row while equipped with MX tagged equipment and MX tagged weapon.
- If you have the Double Gold Booster, you will get 10 .
- Mexico celebrates (Día de la Independencia) Independence Day on 16th of September. Hence, some weapons that were introduced in this event have the word "freedom" in their names.
- In modern mexican wrestling (Lucha Libre), wearing masks that cover most parts of the head, hiding their identity, is pretty common and most wrestlers wear different kinds of masks.
- In Mexican Wrestling, masks are colorfully designed to evoke the images of animals, gods, ancient heroes, and other archetypes, whose identity the wrestler takes on during a performance.
- This event is widely regarded as the first event that indirectly required you to pay in order to complete the event, in the sense that it was near impossible to complete it without purchasing one of the bundles DLE released along with the event. Many players dislike this event immensely, and refer to it from time to time as one of the worst events ever released.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.