Mad Cop is an elite enemy that is encountered after unlocking Snow Village.
- Avoid direct confrontation with Mad Cop as his Dual Machine Guns will kill players quickly unless their armor rating exceeds 10% or if they are underneath his arms.
- Confront Mad Cop at long range because Dual Machine Guns are very, very powerful at short/ medium range. It is best to use a weapon that has four bars of Range or three bars at a minimum.
- Vulcan Dynamite, Snake Predator and Rocket Crush can weaken Mad Cop but there are no guarantees if these bots will survive doing so. After the bots weakened it, it is your chance to kill it before they do as Mad Cop drops good rewards if you deliver the final blow ( Example: Gold, Cash/XP Boosters, Gadgets, etc. )
- His clothing is a reference to the Protagonist from the Die Hard Series except he is wearing a riot Helmet.
Replacement Level Edit
- He will be replaced by Flame when the player reached level 21.
|List of Bots|
|Regular Bots||Mike Hunter · Vicenzo Caesar · Vulcan Dynamite · Masked Viper · Rocket Crush · Snake Predator · Raptor Blaze|
|Elite Bots||Bronco · Bio Hazard · Hammer · Mad Cop · Flame · Eagle · Rex · Nightmare · Blizzard · Whiplash|
|Multiplayer Bots||Ghost · Slimer · Stay Puft Marshmallow Man · Ghost Nian · Hungry Nian · Great Nian · Werewolf · Easter Bunny · The Yeti · The Cyborg · The Ninja · Fluffy · The Cyber-Hunter|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.