The Lucky Rifle is an exclusive paid weapon that was introduced during the Saint Patrick 2017 Update. It can be purchased through the Lucky Set for $9.99 or the Chest at the Rainbow's End for $49.99 . It is an Assault Weapon and has 25 rounds in a clip.
Since the Agility of this weapon is high, the Run And Gun strategy is the best strategy to use this weapon! Run around the map, shooting any enemies in sight. When encountering an enemy, try to strafe left and right or circle around to dodge their bullets. Gadgets like the Medikit or Spotter may help you during combat. Be careful not to shoot enemies out of your effective range, or you will need to reload in the middle of a battle. Camping may work as well, but be careful of big maps, since your effective range is not really high. Avoid reloading in the middle of a battle, because there is a high chance that your enemy can kill you when you reload.
- Great Damage, which can be boosted even higher with its special attribute after getting a headshot kill.
- Excellent Agility.
- Very fast fire rate and reload speed.
- Can be buffed by some Armors.
- Low clip size (25), reload is needed after every kill.
- Its Special Attribute is EXTREMELY situational, requiring a headshot kill, which is not easy to pull and usually only happens by sheer luck.
- It's the first weapon to have a special attribute.
- The orange on the gun is a crudely made number 7. It's probably the reason why it is named Lucky Rifle because the number 7 is commonly affiliated with good luck.