It is recommended to wear the Gas Mask to increase its damage by 25%.
- Very long range
- Fairly easy to control, even without the crosshair
- Relatively large magazine size
- Can actually slow down enemies, just like the Zap Gun does
- Very good Damage
- Great Accuracy
- Can be buffed with several items
- No crosshairs
- Can be nerfed by certain items.
- This is not a "true" flamethrower because it shoots out a beam of highly-concentrated plasma and not actual flames.
- This weapon has the same stats as the Zap Gun.
- Although in the stats table, it shows that the weapon is connected to the backpack with a cord, but in-game, this does not shown.
- In the Zombies vs. Zombies Update, the Incinerator is now classified as a Fire-based and Heavy Weapons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.