The Heavy Maskaleon is a Heavy Machine Gun released in the Carnival 2018(Update as a part of the Brazilian Scrapper Gear. It shares similar abilities with the Maskaleon Rifle and the Parade Shotgun, as these weapons change according to the carnival mask the player has equipped.
Ammo Types Edit
No Mask : Regular Bullets
Supply Carnival Mask : Energy+Healing Ammo
Aggressive Carnival Mask : Fire Ammo
Wind Carnival Mask : Poison Ammo
- Mediocre Damage
- No Other Effects
- Poor Damage
- Good Healing Power
- Great Damage
- Short but Powerful DOT Effect
- Good Damage
- Long Lasting DOT Effect
- Good clip size (75).
- Good damage, but only when using fire and poison ammo.
- Fast rate of fire.
- Can heal allies and damage enemies without changing ammunition in Team Vs when using energy+healing ammo.
- Fire and poison ammo can both do damage over time, although, poison ammo deals more damage over time than fire ammo.
- Infinite range, coupled with no damage drop-off at long range.
- Auto-aim works for all ranges.
- Very fast reload speed for a heavy weapon.
- Good agility, despite stats.
- Horrible accuracy, making long range kills hard to get.
- Requires different masks to be used effectively.
- Energy+healing ammo and normal ammo do not do a lot of damage.
- No matter what ammo you use, this weapon's damage can be nerfed by 60% when Medic Jacket (30% nerf for all weapons when using a support Gadget) and Leprechaun's Leggings (30% nerf for all heavy weapons) are both worn.
- With energy+healing ammo, this weapon's damage can be nerfed with energy-nerfing gears such as the Ghostbusters Jacket.
- With fire ammo, this weapon's damage can be nerfed with fire-nerfing gears such as the Infamous Captain & Sandman Eyes.
- With poison ammo, this weapon's damage can be nerfed with poison-nefing gears such as the Knight Greaves & Sandman Cuirass.
- Against the Aztec Necklace Fire & Poison ammo damage is nullified during the duration of action of the Medikit.