The projectile of the weapon travels fast but it will not always hit a target at long distances due to the travel time of the projectile. The weapon is best used when the targeted enemy is running straight towards you or away. Engaging in short-range gunfights is not advisable as your harpoon might miss and will leave you exposed as you reload.
- Reload time can be decreased with the Naval Captain Overcoat by 15%.
- Can 1-hit kill enemies most of the time.
- Only has one ammo.
- Inaccurate at long range.
- The projectile of the Harpoon Launcher isn't actually a harpoon but a wooden arrow.
- The harpoon on the weapon does not leave the barrel.