Before the Saint Patrick 2 (Update), it was bugged and couldn't kill properly in Multiplayer matches as it will deal inconsistent amount of damage, but after the update, its damage output was fixed so it could kill an enemy in less than a second within its range.
Camping: Not recommended due to its poor range but it can be done only on small maps.
- Excellent Damage
- Great Accuracy.
- Great Agility.
- Extremely Fast RoF.
- As a handgun, it can be buffed by certain equipments.
- Fairly short range.
- Can be nerfed by the Fire Commando Guard and/or the Blackbird Headset.
- Long reload speed.
- It currently holds the most ammo for a Handgun!
- It has the same preview animation as the MIB Noisy Cricket, Night Screech and the Pocket Pistol.
- Despite not being clearly shown, if you look closely in the gap, an AtomDrome symbol can be seen!
- Players used to be able to auto-kill with this weapon by shooting it on walls or on the ground, however, after the Saint Patrick 2017 (Update), the user may not perform auto-kill with this weapon anymore.
- The weapon was also fixed along with the Mechanical Claw Thrower.