|The Event has FINISHED|
The Fastest Gunslinger is an event released on May 12th of 2016. All the tiers requires the player to kill a specified number of enemies (normally or by doing headshots) using only the weapons listed below.
The Spotter's duration is also dramatically decreased throughout the event. This is because they wanted to test the players if they are the Fastest Gunslinger, and by limiting Spotter the players would have to rely upon their reaction time.
|1||In Missions, kill 40 enemies.||Freedom Revolver|
|2||In Missions, kill 50 enemies using a handgun.||5x Spotters|
|3||In Multiplayer, kill 75 enemies using a handgun.||10x Stun Grenades|
|4||In Multiplayer, get 25 kills by headshot with a handgun.||10x Ninja Bombs|
|5||In Multiplayer, kill 150 enemies using a handgun.||15x Stealth|
|6||In Multiplayer, get 50 kills by headshot with a handgun.||Revolver (+Skin)|
|7||In Multiplayer, kill 300 enemies using a handgun.||25x Immunity Shields|
|8||In Multiplayer, get 75 kills by headshot with a handgun.||25x Medikits|
|9||In Multiplayer, kill 600 enemies using a handgun.||30x Spotters|
|10||In Multiplayer, get 100 kills by headshot with a handgun.||Pocket Pistol|
|Total||90 kills in Missions, 1,125 kills in Multiplayer, 250 headshot kills in Multiplayer||Freedom Revolver, 30x Spotters, 10x Stun Grenades, 10x Ninja Bombs, 15x Stealth, Revolver (+Skin!), 25x Immunity Shields, 25x Medikits, Pocket Pistol|
- This is the first event to have the map Royal Garden on the homepage.
- During this event, Revolver was the most used weapon since it is the only weapon among the allowed weapons that can be bought in the shop.
- Freedom Revolver is the second most used weapon in the event, due to it being the first and the easiest to earn prize of the event.
- During this event, there's also an increased in players using Stun Grenade, in order to "stop" others from moving, thus allowing them to get headshots easier by getting close to them. Additionally, there's also an increased in players wearing the Ghostbusters Pants to counter being stun by those.
- During this event, a fair amount of players had been seen wearing The Brazilian Warrior Vest as it resists 60% of Revolver's Damage.