Explosive Barrels are improvised explosive devices that explode when damaged by any weapon or offensive gadget. There are lots of exploding barrels in every map. They are used to damage the enemy but beware; they can damage you as well. They can be used as traps or used in conjunction with a weapon such as the Bazooka and the Howitzer Gun to make a large explosive trap. They can also be set off by a sniper rifle to get people from afar when you can't get the headshot on them.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Snow Village & Nocturnal Snowfall[edit | edit source]
The barrels resemble real gas tanks that are usually used for cooking.
Spookytown[edit | edit source]
The barrels have decorative spider webs and a pumpkin or a skull on top of it.
Holiday Town[edit | edit source]
The barrels are in the form of fireworks in a box, which when explode, shoot a beautiful scenery of fireworks above the explosion into the sky.
Saint Patrick Update [edit | edit source]
The barrel are made to look like a wooden cask, which is painted green and white with a green shamrock on the middle.
How to counter[edit | edit source]
- Never try to be battling and then stand by it. Enemies can use this as an advantage and kill you easily, unless you are wearing explosive resisting armors.
- If you're going to camp somewhere near an explosive barrel, then shoot it from a distance and then proceed to do so.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some machine guns usually take 2-3 shots to make an explosive barrel detonate but powerful weapons, such as the Double Barrel Shotgun, Revolver or any Sniper would make a barrel explode with one shot.
- 3 barrel explosions are equivalent to 2 Thumper explosions, in terms of damage.
- It takes about 5 explosive barrels to kill a player using Red Hero Armor.
- There are 6 explosive barrels in every map.
Video[edit | edit source]
Here is a video made by Spooky Rish showcasing exploding barrels.