|“||All you need to wipe the area of ghosts and other disgusting creatures.||”|
— Game Descriptions.
- Ecto Goggles - 5% Agility
- Ghostbusters Jacket - 5% Accuracy
- Ghostbusters Pants - 5% Accuracy
- Proton Gun - a laser weapon that has great damage and range, along with the ability to slow down enemies.
StrategyEditUse the Proton Gun on your advantage. This powerful weapon can slow down your enemy. This is best used when an enemy with a short range weapon, such as the Blunderbuss or the Double Barrel Shotgun, charges toward because they won't be able to get you and kill you. You should try to walk backwards and away from your enemies while your shooting so that your enemies won't be able to get you. With the additional 10% Accuracy, it would be easy for you to shoot them. But if your dealing with a long range weapon user, you might wanna run away.
Ghostbuster's Event Edit
In the latest Ghostbusters 30th (Event) the Ghostbusters equipments received new abilities:
- Ecto Goggles - locates and tracks all ghosts on the map
- Ghostbusters Jacket - reduces damage from energy weapons by 50%
- Ghostbusters Pants - player is not affected by skill reducing weapons, which are mostly energy-based.
Here are list of prices the bundle was sold and when it was available for purchase. The list will be updated as the bundle makes another return or sold at a different price.
Note: Prices may vary on your region.
- The name tag says "RESPWN" shortened for Respawnables since they have the Ghostbusters license.
- Egon (Dr. Egon Spengler) is a former professor of paranormal studies at the Columbia University. Upon his termination, Egon founded Ghostbusters, Inc. along with Doctors Ray Stantz and Peter Venkman. He is considered the brain behind the Ghostbusters and has designed and built nearly all of their equipment, including the Proton Pack and the Storage facility. Typically, Ray is the only other member of the Ghostbusters who has no trouble understanding Egon's technical jargon.
- It is unkown why is the Ecto Goggles part of this bundle because Ray Stantz usually equips this and not Egon.
- It was updated during the Ghostbusters' 30th Anniversary Update.
- It was included in the Movie Star's Sale 50% off on October 08, 2015.
- Despite the Stun Grenade is not an energy-based gadget, the Ghostbusters Pants remove the stun effect. Players are also immune to The Healer when wearing the Ghostbusters Pants.