The Dual Stun Blaster is a dual handgun first available during the Cyber Menace Update as part of the Cyber-Hunter Equipment. It boasts great damage, range and agility but moderate accuracy. It also has a built-in ability to stun enemies near the player.
Due to its fast fire rate and high Damage, it's best to use either the Run And Gun or the Camping techniques. Run around and kill anyone in your way. To use its full potential, equip armors that can buff this weapon, most notably the 'WASP' Pants or the Outlaw Hat.
The built in ability to stun others is useful, however it isn't recommended to use it as it is difficult to use and the charge time is 30 seconds.
- Fast fire rate and reload speed
- Large ammo clip size
- High damage per bullet
- Can be buffed by some equipments.
- Built in stun ability can allow opponents to be defeated easier.
- Low Accuracy
- Damage drop off the further away the enemy is
- Can be nerfed by some equipments.
- The stun ability can be neutralized by the Referee T-Shirt or the Cyber-Hunter Hat.
- The skill has a very long cooldown (30 seconds)
- Its stun ability is just like the Neuralyzer MIB.