The Dual Stake Launcher is basically two Stake Launchers in your hands with double the number of stakes, double the fire rate and higher agility than the normal Stake Launcher. Its projectile slows down targets when hit.
Having twice the ammo capacity and fire rate of the Stake Launcher, the Dual Stake Launchers is capable of killing enemies faster than its single counterpart. When a player is shot and slowed, you will get an easy kill after another volley of stakes. Even though it is better than its single counterpart, the projectiles it shoots has a slow traveling speed. Engaging in close combat is advised since its projectile speed combined with the weapon low accuracy makes it less likely for you to hit players at medium or long range, especially moving targets.
You can easily kill players if they are moving forward towards you (especially shotgun users) since the projectiles would slow them down. It slows down the opponent for approximately three seconds, giving you the option of either running away from your opponent or to finish him off.
- The Dual Stake Launcher projectile slows down players.
- Players can move fairly fast while equipping this weapon despite it having only 2 agility.
- It has a long effective range, capable of getting kills from a distance.
- Twice the fire rate and rounds of the Stake Launcher.
- Stat-wise, the Dual Stake Launcher outclasses the Stake Launcher by its fire rate, agility and ammo capacity.
- Players can easily counter short-range weapons like Shotguns.
- The reload time can be reduced by 25% with the Impaler's Coat.
- Its damage can be buffed by 45% by wearing both Wasp Helmet and Mobile Assisted Unit Jacket, making it a fatal weapon.
- The Dual Stake Launcher projectiles are slow, so fast players can dodge them from medium or long range.
- Horrible accuracy.
- Despite being able to slow down the opponent, this doesn't stop them from shooting at you. Especially dangerous (still) for the opponent(s) who are using Close-Quarters Weapons.
- The projectiles tend to dip at longer ranges.
- When you fire the Dual Stake Launcher, the stakes in the clips don't disappear. This was also applied to the Stake Launcher.
- This weapon was very popular during Hand Grenade Fest 2. Players used to slow down the enemy with stakes then throw a grenade for easy grenade kill.
- In reality, spinning the Dual Stake Launchers or similar weapons will not reload the weapon.
- It reloads by throwing it in midair, making the pair of weapons flip once and fall back at the player's hands.