For the single counterpart, see Freedom Revolver.
This weapon is the dual version of its single counterpart, the Freedom Revolver, but offers more stats and performs better overall, except for Agility; though the dual version has less agility, but it has a better Range, making it better to camp from long distances, and it's better to equip some Agility/health combos with this weapon.
Even without a Damage enhancing gear equipped, this weapon Damage is very high in which case it can explode the Explosive Barrels with only ONE bullet, it can kill a player with about 4 bullets more or less. It has 12 bullets per clip and shoots around 2 bullets per second.For Run And Gun, you can run across the map while shooting at everything that can be killed (players or bots, of course). Against other weapons at short distance, strafe and back off while shooting. It is best to circle around your target.Damage output of the weapon by equipping the Veteran Técnico Mask (+15% Damage) or the Black Charro Mask (+50% Damage), increase reloading speed (+30%) by equipping the Black Charro Jacket, and Agility (+7%) by equipping the Black Charro Pants.
- High Damage per bullet
- Damage, Accuracy, Agility, and reload speed can be improved by equipping the corresponding MX tagged equipment parts from either MX Pack, Black Charro Gear or Freedom Soldier Kit and other handgun boosting gears like Black Beret Kit.
- High effective Range
- Fast rate of fire
- Large clip size (12 shots)
- High agility.
- Quick reload.
- Its damage can be fully neutralized using the Brazilian Warrior Mask, White Cotton Shirt, and White Cotton Pants (60% + 20% + 20% = 100%).
- Like its singular counterpart, it is likely based on the Colt Peacemaker Revolver.
- It is weird to spin to reload a weapon as it is impossible to do it in the real world and it would not actually reload the weapon.