For the single variant of this weapon, go to Blunderbuss.
The Dual Blunderbuss is a dual shotgun that is released in The Big Map Quest Update. It can only be obtained by purchasing the 'Manmax' Set with real-life currency. The weapon has great damage, low range, low accuracy, good agility, and has a built-in skill.
Use this weapon like a Blunderbuss or a Golden Blunderbuss: Get as close as you can to your enemy (preferably by ambushing) and fire all your rounds, which will almost guarantee a kill. If possible, use the Voodoo Doll spell before countering an enemy.
- Insanely high damage at close range, able to take out Whiplash in 1 clip.
- High rate of fire.
- Larger clip size than its single variant.
- The built-in skill can give you random boosts.
- The explosion caused by the skill can be ranked by using explosive resistant gear.
- Fast reload speed.
- Buffed by shotgun-buffing pieces of equipment.
- The range is very short.
- The agility isn't high enough for a weapon with such a short range.
- The Voodoo Doll spell may instantly kill the user if it fails.
- Able to be nerfed by shotgun-nerfing equipment by up to 80%.
- It is the 7th weapon to be the double variant of an already existing weapon. The first six dual weapons are Dual Rookie Machine Guns, Dual Revolvers, Dual Stake Launchers, Dual Freedom Revolvers, Dual Airsoft SMG and Dual Blasters.
- Its firing sound is a combination of Blunderbuss's firing sound and Dual Pistols' firing sound.
- When you use the Voodoo Doll spell, you will hear a sound that resembles the firing sound of the Blunderbuss.
- It is the second dual shotgun in the game, the first one being Burial Shotguns.
- With Zombie Bull mastery equipped or explosive/shotgun resistant gear, a player will survive even when the voodoo doll skill fails.