A cousin of the Dual Energy Pistols, this weapon fires red projectiles instead of blue. Despite having weaker damage, it can be buffed by wearing energy-boosting Armors such as either the Ghostbuster Jumpsuit (Body) or the Ghostbusters T-shirt '84 (W).
- Great Damage and Accuracy.
- Excellent Agility.
- Decent Accuracy.
- Good clip size for a dual weapon.
- Despite the stats as shown, the range is actually quite limited.
- Being an Energy Weapon, it can be nerfed be energy-resistance armors such as the A.S.P. Armor and other Ghostbusters-related shirts.
- Despite both this and the Blaster have the word "Blaster" in them, the dual version doesn't looks like its single counterpart at all maybe it is the Blaster MK2, much less compare to other dual weapons with a single version.