Run And Gun: Due to its great Agility, its recommended to use the Run And Gun strategy. Run around the map, shooting all your enemies. If possible, try to dodge their bullets; it's also best to equip Agility boosting gears for the best outcome, and this strategy works best on short to mid range maps such as The Rocket and Headquarters.
Camping: Due to this weapon's range, it can also be a good strategy to camp. Pick a spot in the map, and stand there, shooting everything that can be shot. Beware of one-shot kill weapons, because they can kill you easily if they find your camping spot. This strategy works best at long range maps like Royal Garden and Frozen Bay.
Ambush: Although this strategy can be ineffective with this weapon (since its an Automatic Weapon), yet, one of the best way is to hide behind walls, 90° corners, just try not to be seen by your enemies. When your enemies approach you, start shooting at them at once, so you could kill your target easily. Do NOT use this strategy when going against Shotguns or Explosives.
- Great Damage (Only takes 8-12 shots to kill).
- Good Range.
- Excellent Accuracy.
- Great Agility.
- Can be buffed by certain equipments.
- Very High Damage per bullet.
- Long reload time.
- Limited amount of ammunition.
- Cadet Vest reduces its damage by 20%, while the Veteran Scar reduces the damage by 10%.
- Fire rate is relatively slow compared to other assault weapons.
- It has one of the longest reload times, by itself, it takes 2.75 seconds!
- This weapon can be seen as a mix of the Villar-Perosa and the MP18.
- It takes only ONE bullet to destroy the Explosive Barrels!
- Stats-wise, it can be considered to be one of the best weapons in the game!
- This gun is the first weapon to shoot 2 bullets at once, and following up by the Alien Eye Pistol.
- Although at first, according to Digital Legends, the Alien Eye Pistol was glitches, and so it only shoot 1 bullet at a time, instead of 2 at the same time as it's supposed to be now.
- While reloading, the double clips don't get taken out or replaced.
- This gun also holds the record for the longest name in Respawnables.
- The name machine gun is written as one word, not two, along with the Plasma Machinegun, unlike other weapons.