FANDOM


The Decorated Pants is a Legs armor introduced on the Summer Camp 4 (Update). It can be purchased as part of the Decorated Soldier Set. It can also be obtained by completing the third trial of Summer Camp 4 (Event).

FunctionEdit

Excluding a 12% Health boost, you also get a 10% health increase when using any assault weapon for a total of 22% Health.

A full list of assault weapons can be seen here.

TriviaEdit

  • It's the first piece of armor to increase health when using assault weapons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.