The Cyber Ninja Helmet was a head armor introduced in the Ninja Path 2014 event. It boosts 10% health to the player. It was obtainable by purchasing the Cyber Ninja Gear for $9.99 or by earning it through the Ninja Path Event.
This helmet increases the duration of Stealth gadget by 25%.
A black mask completely conceals the entire head. The lips are also slightly protruding from outside. Its most distinctive feature is the goggles with three blue glowing lens that covers the upper head, two for the eyes and one for the forehead. It is supported by black straps that cover the top and sides of the head.
- After the event, the ability of the head could still pinpoint the enemies in the map just like the Spotter when you are standing still.
- It's the first Armor piece that is able to spot enemies when standing still.
- This head used to be the most popular head used by many players in multiplayer who completed the Ninja Path event or bought the Cyber Ninja Gear, especially when camping. This was due to the fact that it can spot enemies without the need of Spotter being used so that they can have another gadget (such as Medikit).
- It was able to identify the player's rank during the Earth Day event.
- Oddly enough, the item refers it as a 'helmet' but the head looks more of a ski mask.
- It was possible to have permanent spotting ability while walking. To do this, you'll need a way to kill yourself and the Cyber Ninja Helmet. More info how to do it here.
- However, it was nerfed in the Spooky Nights (Update), thus, it no longer has "free" Spotter, but instead was changed to its current state as of now.