Due to its low Agility, and great Range, Damage and Accuracy, it is recommended to use the Camping strategy. Find a spot in a map, preferably a large map, and kill anything in sight. Be careful of Shotgun users that come close, as they are very deadly in close range. Gadgets are a good way to boost your outcome in combat. Spotter or Medikit can be useful in combat. Take cover when reloading, since you are easier to kill when not firing. Also pay attention to your clip condition, since the RoF can make your clip run out really fast. The Run And Gun strategy isn't really convenient, since your Agility is very low.
- Excellent Damage, one that can rival even the infamous Rainbow's End!
- Great Range and Accuracy.
- Fast RoF.
- It can be buffed by certain equipments.
- Slightly slow reload speed (~2.12 seconds).
- Very slow movement speed, slowest out of all Assault Weapons.
- Can be nerfed by either the Cadet Vest and/or the Veteran Scar.
- Few bullets (30) compared to other assault weapons.
- Because of the small clip size, and the fast RoF, the clip can run out very quickly.
- Damage drops off at longer ranges.
- Interestingly enough, both this and the Plasma Machinegun have the same reload animation of the Zap Gun, along with the same reload sound as well!
- It has the same firing sound as the Stig Rifle.
- On the Chinese New Year 2017 (Update), the weapon became a permanent weapon in the shop!
- The weapon has a slow agility, and a probable cause of this is that it is an Anti-Material Rifle in the movie Elysium, which is a heavy-weighted weapon.