The Cold Beam Rifle was introduced in the Holiday Update (2014), it comes in the Classic Santa's Gear. The AtomDrome logo and company logo are found on the gun, making it the first "AtomDrome" weapon in the game. It has good Damage and Agility, decent Range, and excellent Accuracy.
This weapon has a relatively small clip of 5 rounds, and fires at roughly the rate of the Plasma Shotgun. The projectiles are light, transparent blue eccentric circles that is able to damage multiple enemies because the "bullets" can pass through them. The weapon has decent range, roughly that of the Flare Gun, which allows then player to achieve long range kills. However, the projectiles move quite slowly, which allows the enemy to dodge them.range, it is best to engage at mid range, to ensure that you are able to kill someone effectively. At long range, the enemy is able to move out of the way of the projectiles. At close range, it may not kill the enemy in time, which may allow them to kill you, especially if they've something like the Blunderbuss or the Double Barrel Shotgun equipped. Pretending this is a Shotgun may allow some advantage.
- Bullets go through players making it possible to get collaterals (using 1 bullet to kill multiple players).
- Players using this weapon are extremely rare to find. Even Flare Gun is more popular.
- Very good damage.
- Moderate range.
- Good accuracy.
- Default agility is quite impressive.
- Fast Reload.
- Bullets travel very far.
- Can be buffed by the 'WASP' Helmet due to the new classification system.
- Bullets can be slow at long range, thus if not careful enough, it is easy to miss the target.
- Small ammo clip.
- This is the second weapon to have bullets that go through the player making it possible to get collaterals (using 1 bullet to kill multiple players), the first being the MIB Noisy Cricket and the third one being the Monkey Staff.
- It's the very first Weapon that got an AtomDrome Logo on it.
- This Weapon came back during the 3rd Week of Winter Camp (Event).
- Its reload animation is the same as Plasma Shotgun.
- It has the same "firing" sounds as the MIB Noisy Cricket.
- It is one of the weapons that has a "special" weapons' classifications, along with the Shockwave Launcher and the Flare Gun MK2.
- It shares the same stats as the Triple Barrel Gatling.