- High damage per shot.
- High agility.
- Active skill can be used to trap or trick other players during a St.Patrick event.
- Good range, can reach other players at mid-long range distances.
- Good accuracy.
- Accuracy, the accuracy is almost fixed. Shots may miss at farther distances.
- Active skill takes time to cool down.
- Can be nerfed by the Blackbird Headset and other armors.
- There was a glitch during Carnival 2019 that allowed players to see the Clovers Cloner as available for purchase when their game was offline
- While this weapon is considered the final event weapon for Carnival 2019, there is actually another tier after it where you can obtain the Heavy Maskaleon.
- Autokill is possible. For that to happen you need to really close to the player that collected the Trap Clover and have less than 80% health(no Zombie Bull).
- Even after a year, players are still using the skill due to the glitch stated above.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.