The Charged Stun Rifle is a rifle that was first available in the Cyber Menace (Update) as part of both the Robotic Battalion and the New Menace Pack. It boasts great damage and accuracy, excellent range but a moderate agility. It also has a built-in ability to stun enemies near the player.
Use the Camping technique due to its stats. Find a suitable spot, or higher ground, charge your weapon and fire when the crosshairs are red. The longer the charge, the greater the damage dealt. Equip armors such as the 'WASP' Pants or the Ghostbusters T-shirt '84 (W) to amplify its damage.
The stun ability is useful in killing enemies easier, however it is difficult to use and the cooldown time is 30 seconds.
- Good Damage and Accuracy
- Excellent Range
- Has a built in stun ability.
- At full charge, it can 1-shot almost all enemies.
- As an energy weapon, it can be buffed by some equipments.
- Low capacity.
- You need to charge the shot to get the most of its power.
- The stun ability is difficult to use and can be neutralised by the Referee T-Shirt, Cyber-Hunter Hat, or the Ghostbusters Pants.
- Can be nerfed by some equipments.
- This, along with both of the Dual Stun Blaster's and the Stun Blaster's stun animations are very similar to the Neuralyzer MIB.
- This, along with the other 2 Blasters (above) in the same update (Cyber Menace (Update) were the first to introduced weapons with a "Stun" effect.
- Additionally, it's the second weapon in the game to have a special "skill", after the UBGL-Barretti
- It is the second weapon to require charging in order to achieve its maximum damage output, after the Big Kaboom.