Explosive weapons are a type of weapon which fires explosive projectiles.
Generally, explosive weapons' projectiles deal very high damage. It also causes splash damage, meaning that players within its explosive range take damage depending on how far they are from the projectile. This allows them to damage or even kill multiple players in a shot or more.
Prior to the Grenade Fest Update, the new Anti-Explosive set weakens the power of explosives by 20% each piece. Having the full set grants 60% explosive resistance, but since players are able to purchase the explosive resistance perk, it makes it a total of 80% explosive resistance.
There are currently 12 explosive weapons. Note that energy-based weapons with area damage do not count as explosive weapons.
All items (26)