- Long effective range.
- Fast reload speed.
- High agility.
- Deals fire damage over time.
- Can be buffed by handgun-buffing equipments.
- Can burn those using Immunity Shield so that they will be burned after the shield wears off.
- When burning enemies, reduces their defense by 20%.
- Low damage per shot.
- Low rate of fire.
- Mediocre accuracy.
- Small clip size (5).
- Fire damage can be easily healed off with Medikit or certain other equipments, most notably the Impaler's Eyepatch.
- Can be nerfed by fire-nerfing equipments and handgun-nerfing equipments, such as the Blackbird Headset and the Steam Armor.
- Damage decreases at long range.
Compared to Poison Dart Handgun Edit
- Larger clip size.
- Reduces enemy defense by 20%.
- Higher damage per shot.
- Same range.
- Lower damage over time.
- Same accuracy.
- Same reload speed.
- Same rate of fire.
- This weapon's damage decreases at long range, unlike the Poison Dart Handgun, which has no damage drop-off.
- This weapon has almost the exact same shape and performances as the Poison Dart Handgun.
- It, however, has a different reload animation and preview animation.
- When firing, the "bang" sign that shows up is red and yellow and covered in flames to further emphasize the fact that this weapon is a fire weapon.
- This is the second fire based handgun in the game, the first one being Fire Spitter.
- It shares the same stats with the Poison Dart Handgun
- If you look closely, the bullets it fires are burning.
- It is the first fire based weapon to be released as a final prize in an event.
- It is also the first final event prize to deal damage over time.
- The weapon is now permanently available for purchase with 300 .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.