A total of 4 shots, with 2 shots per hand shotgun. Since this weapon is a dual weapon, the user can run faster than most of the classic Shotguns. Using this with the Run And Gun strategy can yield exceptional outcome as the effective range of this weapon is relatively not too far, at the most is within mid range. However, one must beware to time the shot, as the weapon has very limited bullets; if has to, remember to take cover when reloading.
- Very Decent and rather longer Range than shown, coupled with a very high Damage!
- Decent reloading speed.
- Damage can be buffed by the S.F. Headset.
- Fire rate can be increased by the Impaler's Pants.
- Low ammunition (4).
- Nerfed by Leprechaun's Hat (by 30%) and the Biker Pants (by 20%) and Medic Jacket (by 30%). If opponent wear this set, he will get 80% damage reduction against this weapon.
- Damage decreases as the distance gets further.
- It's the first "Dual" shotguns in the game!
- This gun has the same stats as the Aristocrat's Shotgun, Night Screech and the Clusterstorm.
- Meanwhile some player say that its firing sound is the same as that of Dual Revolvers or the Haunted Guns (only at slower speed).