Bronco is the first Elite Enemies introduced upon reaching level 5. As always, he has a lot more Health than the average Respawnable bots and will not be 1-hit-killed by a direct hit with the Howitzer Gun unless his Health bar has been reduced to a low level.
Replacement Level Edit
Fighting Bronco isn't a really big challenge. He is just an elite version of Vicenzo Caesar. Even just with a Rookie Machine Gun, you can easily defeat him due to the weapon's fairly fast fire rate. The recommended choice of weaponry is the Shotgun. The Shotgun can make him seem almost like a regular bot due to its high Damage. He is also vulnerable to most explosives. The Hand Grenades unlocked at level 3 can help you easily defeat Bronco.
- His name may be a reference to the football team the "Broncos".
- He is the easiest elite enemy to fight because he has the least amount of Health compared to the other elite enemies and his gun is not really fatal.
- He is also the first elite enemy to appear.
- In the Tutorial, Bronco is seen wearing the MIB Suit Jacket, though in the game he actually wears the Black Suit Jacket.
- His equipments are almost the same as Vicenzo Caesar's, except the head and weapon.
- The Black Suit Pants can no longer be purchased by .
|List of Bots|
|Regular Bots||Mike Hunter · Vicenzo Caesar · Vulcan Dynamite · Masked Viper · Rocket Crush · Snake Predator · Raptor Blaze|
|Elite Bots||Bronco · Bio Hazard · Hammer · Mad Cop · Flame · Eagle · Rex · Nightmare · Blizzard · Whiplash|
|Multiplayer Bots||Ghost · Slimer · Stay Puft Marshmallow Man · Ghost Nian · Hungry Nian · Great Nian · Werewolf · Easter Bunny · The Yeti · The Cyborg · The Ninja · Fluffy · The Cyber-Hunter|