The Blunderbuss is a Shotgun that is unlocked at level 9. It contains 2 rounds, each dealing high Damage and hitting with a decent Accuracy. It costs 85 . The Blunderbuss Range is poor, but is very light, resulting in a very high Agility.
This weapon is best used for taking out close range targets. Its Damage slowly decreases the further you are from the opponent. Its quick firing speed will aid you tremendously in battle, able to keep those rounds firing and enemies falling. The two closely-timed shots will kill anyone with less than 15% + Health or not using the Close Quarters Pants/Brazilian Warrior Pants, provided close enough, and even if not fatal will reduce his Health to a bare minimum so that the opponent will fall with the next shot. Use this weapon to your advantage by quickly destroying them before they get you.
Despite requiring close range and allowing enemies to catch sight of you and open fire, it is regarded as the most valuable premium weapon due to its outstanding efficiency and improvements from its counterpart, the Shotgun. The price tag may seem a bit costly but is considered one of the best weapons you can ever own in the game.
The Blunderbuss greatest rival is the Double Barrel Shotgun, but the Double Barrel Shotgun can easily dominate it in close-quarters combat unless the Blunderbuss user dodges its fire or hits him before the Double Barrel Shotgun user can react.
Since it is classified as a shotgun, you can wear the S.F. Head to increase its damage up by 50% and even all together 40% extra health provided by Poison Hunter Pants and 'Manmax Bandana'.
Main Article: Bio Hazard (Elite Enemy). Bio Hazard possesses this deadly weapon, but is actually quite easy to kill, as hiding under his arm will protect you from his weapon extremely powerful shots. Bio Hazard stands no chance against long-range shots.
- Very high Damage.
- Really good at close-range combat.
- Fast gun, both for fire rate and Agility.
- Very fast reload.
- Inexpensive gold weapon (only 85 ), and fairly easy for new players to get!
- As a shotgun, it can be buffed by some equipment.
- Poor Range.
- Only two bullets in one clip.
- Outclassed by the Golden Blunderbuss.
- Its damage can be fully neutralized using the Leprechaun's Hat or Medic Jacket and the Close Quarters Pants or Brazilian Warrior Pants.
Like old times, yar!Edit
- An actual Blunderbuss can only be shot once before reloading since it requires gunpowder to be inserted and the flintlock primed before firing.
- It's commonly used by pirates throughout the 16th-17th centuries.
- Also, the real-life Blunderbuss' power is incredibly high that it can pierce through plate armor.
- This was one of the most popular weapons in Multiplayer until DLE introduced the Close Quarters Pants which reduces the Damage taken from the Blunderbuss.