The Atarot Handgun is a handgun that was introduced in Week 2 of the Soldiers Graduation (Event) and can be obtained by purchasing the Agent Retriever Pack for $11.99 . This weapon boasts excellent Damage, with great Range, along with great Accuracy and low Agility.
The closer the enemy is, the bigger chance for you to perform a one shot kill. Due to its various pros and cons, there are 2 key strategies for this weapon:
Run And Gun: Since this weapon has a decent agility, Its best to use mostly Agility for the best outcome. All you have to do is run around the map, do not stop moving until you find an enemy. Since this weapon has a decent clip size, you CANNOT afford wasting bullets. The reload time is VERY long, and to avoid wasting bullets, just wait until your crosshair gets red. This strategy works best in mid to short range maps like The Rocket and Sandtown.
Camping: Easy. Since your range is already very good, stand in a "safe" and "nice" spot for killing and just kill anything that can be killed. If preferred, wear Accuracy-enhancing armors to make your focus even better. Remember to take precaution when reloading, as this can be a perfect time for the opponents whom are already aware of your position and are making a move toward you. Works best in big maps like Royal Garden, Snow Village or Frozen Bay.
- Excellent Damage.
- Long Range compared to other Handguns.
- Buffed by some equipments.
- Very long reload time (3.5 seconds).
- Its Agility isn't as high as some other Handguns
- Low clip size (10)
- Damage drops off at long range.
- Nerfed by the Blackbird Headset.
- Currently, it's the second biggest (in size) Handgun in the game, with the Hand Handgun being the biggest.
- In the promotion, it was named as the Atatrot Handgun.
- Despite the fact that it is shown holding the weapon with only 1 hand, however, in the promotion, it is held by two hands.
- The original version of this gun had a very slow rate for fire, but after the Saint Patrick 2017 (Update), the RoF was increased significantly!