- Rookie Machine Gun, the starting weapon in Respawnables.
- Assault Rifle, a better version of Rookie Machine Gun.
- Little Italy, a stronger version of the Assault Rifle.
- Scoped Assault Rifle, a scoped automatic weapon.
- Guitar Machine Gun, a better version of the Little Italy. Has a large clip, great accuracy and decent damage.
- Elite Assault Rifle, an automatic weapon featured only in the Urban Ops Pack.
- Winter Ghost Rifle, the Scoped Assault Rifle's "premium" counterpart. Available in the Yeti Bundle or was available from the Ninja Path.
- Stig Rifle, final prize of Halloween Haunt.
- SMG Howling, final prize of Winter Camp (Event).
- Battle Ram, can be obtained separately and is obtainable in Hulk Equipment bundle.One of the most powerful assault weapon in the game.
- Monkey's Rifle, a prize of the second trial in the Chinese New Year 2 (Event) besides final prize Monkey Staff.
- Rainbow's End, can only be purchased in the Leprechaun's Pack bundle. It is also one of the best Assault Weapons.
- JP-BEK, a dual wielding assault weapon.Deals great damage,have good range,good clip size.Final prize of Saint Patrick (Event).
- RA-KT Assault Rifle, another scoped automatic weapon, and also a slightly stronger version of the Stig Rifle.
- Gatling Punch, a wrist-mounted Assault Weapon with excellent Agility and Damage but shorter in range.
- Veteran Machine Gun, an "updated" appearance of the Rookie Machine Gun (hence the name that it signifies as well).
- Double Barrel Machinegun, the first Double-barreled assault weapon, with excellent Accuracy, great Damage and Range.
- Plasma Machinegun, the first Energy-based weapons that is also an Assault weapon! Deals decent damage and quite slow movement, but in exchange is coupled with excellent range and accuracy, along with a good ammo clip as well!
- Cousar Crowe Assault, another weapon from the movie Elysium, this weapon deals very high amount of damage, has great range and accuracy, but in returns, it provides the slowest movement speed out of all Assault Weapons, and a decently long reload time.
- Incursion Ram, a very deadly assault weapon and arguably the most powerful assault weapon in close range. This weapon is currently obtainable only through The Raid Equipment.
- Fire Clacker, being the first assault weapon that's also a sniper (only when scoped in)! Although its damage is quite weak as an assault weapon, but is compensated for its high damage per-shot as a sniper rifle.
- Assault Rifle HEI MK 1, an Energy-Based assault weapon with a typically high fire rate and excellent range. Its obtainable through the limited-time Blackbird Gear.
- Maskeleon Rifle is a weapon with 4 modes that can be earned by completing the Carnival 2017 (Event).
- Lucky Rifle, a fast-firing weapon capable off chewing down an enemy's health. Has a small clip size. It is obtainable through Lucky Set.
- VET 3000 ATOM, an energy-based Assault Weapon, which can be won in the Cyber Menace (Event). Its very comparable to the Chemrail, and has the Damage of the Stig Rifle.
- Charged Stun Rifle, an energy-based Assault Weapon share the charge shot like the Big Kaboom
- Paralizer KHR3, an powerful Assault Weapon that has high Damage, Range and Agility. It is also the first assault weapon that has an active skill.
- Golden "Rookie" it a better version of the Rookie Machine Gun with better range and damage
- Assault Rifle DU MK2, an poison Assault Weapon that fire dart which constantly drain health of it's victim.
- Assault CCP VI is an assault weapon comes with CCP VI Box.It fires round in burst mode ,deals decent damage and have decent clip.Only effective when equipped the full CCP VI set.
- Aristocrat's Rifle is an assault weapon only obtainable by purchasing Infamous Captain Set.It has only one round per clip,deals high damage and have an active skill that shoots harpoon.
- IZO-X a assault weapon that has the ability to call in missiles to the targeted area.
- Dual Rookie Machine Gun is basically a dual version of the Rookie Machine Gun. It boasts high damage and agility, yet has a moderate range with low accuracy and holds 60 bullets per clip.
- Dual Machine Guns can be obtained from the Speedrun bundle and the Striker Equipment. It deals high damage and provides very high Agility, as well as decent range.
- Morita MK I Rifle is an assault weapon introduced on the Winter Games Update as part of the Henry Varro Set.
- Airsoft SMG is a weapon that was introduced in the Earth Day Update. It has poor Damage, decent Range, decent Accuracy and excellent Agility.
- Dual Airsoft SMG is an assault weapon that was introduced in the Earth Day Update.
- Chemrail is unlocked at level 32; it has 80 bullets and can only be obtained by purchasing either separately or through bundles. It boasts high Damage and Accuracy and high Range, as well as moderate Agility.
- Barker Machine Gun is a weapon released during the last trial of the Chinese New Year 4(Event). It looks like a brass machine gun with a Canine's head as the barrel.
Veteran Soldier Pack's Effects
But most importantly, the Veteran Breastplate increases the fire rate of Assault Weapons by 10%!
Advanced Soldier Equipment's Effects
Cadet Kit's Effects
Lucky Fighter's Pack Effects
Assault weapons have the ability to "cancel reload", which is interrupting the reload so you can fire off more rounds. To do this press the reload button. then QUICKLY hold the fire button. The gun will continue firing. This is useful when you are suddenly attacked and have to eliminate your enemy in seconds. Be careful as if done too late, it will reload as usual leaving you vulnerable to death.
A simple way to remember is to press the fire button before the Bot takes out the magazine clip or tilts the gun back.'