- Rookie Machine Gun, the starting weapon in Respawnables.
- Assault Rifle, a better version of Rookie Machine Gun.
- Little Italy, a stronger version of the Assault Rifle.
- Guitar Machine Gun, a better version of Little Italy. Has a large clip, great accuracy and decent damage.
- Scoped Assault Rifle, a scoped automatic weapon.
- Elite Assault Rifle, an automatic weapon featured only in the Urban Ops Pack.
- Winter Ghost Rifle, the Scoped Assault Rifle's premium counterpart. Available in Yeti Bundle or was available from Ninja Path.
- Stig Rifle, final prize of Halloween Haunt.
- SMG Howling, final prize of Winter Camp (Event).
- Battle Ram, can be obtained separately and is obtainable in Hulk Equipment bundle.
- Monkey's Rifle, final prize of the second trial in the Chinese New Year 2 (Event).
- Rainbow's End, can only be purchased in the Leprechaun's Pack bundle. It is also one of the best Assault Weapons.
- RA-KT Assault Rifle, another scoped automatic weapon, and also a slightly stronger version of the Stig Rifle.
- Gatling Punch, a wrist-mounted Assault Weapon with excellent Agility and Damage.
- Veteran Machine Gun, an "updated" appearance of the Rookie Machine Gun (hence the name that it signifies as well).
- Double Barrel Machinegun, the first Double-barreled assault weapon, with excellent Accuracy, great Damage and Range.
- Plasma Machinegun, the first Energy-based weapons that is also an Assault weapon! Deals decent damage and quite slow movement, but in exchange is coupled with excellent range and accuracy, along with a good ammo clip as well!
- Cousar Crowe Assault, another weapon from the movie Elysium, this weapon deals very high amount of damage, has great range and accuracy, but in returns, it provides the slowest movement speed out of all Assault Weapons, and a decently long reload time.
- Incursion Ram, a very deadly assault weapon and arguably the most powerful assault weapon in close range. This weapon is currently obtainable only through The Raid Equipment.
- Fire Clacker, being the first assault weapon that's also a sniper (only when scoped in)! Although its damage is quite weak as an assault weapon, but is compensated for its high damage per-shot as a sniper rifle.
- Assault Rifle HEI MK 1, an Energy-Based assault weapon with a typically high fire rate. Its currently obtainable through the limited-time Blackbird Gear.
Veteran Soldier Pack's Effects
But most importantly, the Veteran Breastplate increases the fire rate of Assault Weapons by 10%!
Advanced Soldier Equipment's Effects
Cadet Kit's Effects
Lucky Fighter's Pack Effects
Assault weapons have the ability to "cancel reload", which is interrupting the reload so you can fire off more rounds. To do this press the reload button. then QUICKLY hold the fire button. The gun will continue firing. This is useful when you are suddenly attacked and have to eliminate your enemy in seconds. Be careful as if done too late, it will reload as usual leaving you vulnerable to death.
A simple way to remember is to press the fire button before the Bot takes out the magazine clip or tilts the gun back.'