The Assault Rifle DU MK 2 is a weapon that was included in the V.E.N.O.M. bundle during the Summer Camp 4 (Update). It has a Good Damage, Good Range, Low Accuracy, and Good Agility. This weapon works pretty similar to the Poison Dart Handgun, as it inflicts damage over time.
Because this weapon has the same properties as the Poison Dart Handgun, its use is pretty similar. This weapon is recommended at medium range, as its accuracy isn't enough to compete with some long range weapons neither it's fire rate and damage to compete with shotguns.
The poison's damage over time doesnt stack, so 2 consecutive shots will only deal poison damage of the last shot, that means the weapon needs 3 consecutive shots and poison damage to kill, 4 consecutive shots or 2 shots and poison damage of both bullets (Shoot-wait-shoot-wait)
- Good Effective Range.
- Poison targets upon hitting a enemy, gradually damaging the enemy over time.
- Good Agility.
- Can be buffed with certain equipments, like the Advanced Legs or the Veteran Breastplate. Equipping the Brazilian Fighter Pants gives an agility boost.
- Poison damage can be easily healed off with the Medikits or certain equipment, most notably the Impaler's Eyepatch or the Aztec Necklace.
- Fire rate is rather slow as compared to other Assault Weapons.
- Nerfed by the Knight Greaves and the Henry Varro Set.
- Its low accuracy is most noticeable at longer distances.
- This is the only weapon that cannot shoot and detonate an explosive barrel.
- This weapon is also unable to shoot down spiders(even the ones that are stationary).
- The weapon became a permanent weapon on the shop, available for purchase for 300 .
- The poison damage ignores Rock Endurance Mastery protection effect, thus can deal the normal amount of damage to the opponent.