The Aristocrat's Rifle is an assault weapon that is released in The Big Map Quest (Update). It can only be obtained by purchasing the Infamous Captain Set with real-life currency. The weapon has high damage, mediocre range, good accuracy, good agility, and a built-in skill.
This weapon is very similar to the Aristocrat's Shotgun, but try your best to avoid close quarter combats, because its small crosshair will make it hard to aim in intense situations. Instead, try using it to execute sneaky mid-range ambush kills. Do not waste your time on its active skill, because its damage is too low.
- High damage.
- Good accuracy.
- Fast reload speed.
- Buffed by assault-buffing equipment.
- Harpoon projectile has infinite range.
- It only has one bullet per clip, rendering the user vulnerable when reloading.
- Limited range.
- Damage drop-off can be lethal when competing with long-range weapons.
- Small crosshairs make it hard to use in close quarters combat.
- The active skill's damage is too low to be useful.
- Nerfed by assault-nerfing equipment.
- The name Aristocrat's Rifle suggests that this weapon is a sniper rifle. It, however, is classified as an assault weapon.
- It has the smallest clip size (1 bullet per clip) amongst all assault weapons.
- It has the same firing sound used by the Anti Material Sniper.
- Aristocrat's Rifle's active skill shares the same sound with the Ballistic Knife gadget.