|The Event has FINISHED|
April Fools' Day is an Event in Respawnables that began on April 1, 2016. It is the first and only one-day Event for now. The event consisted of 3 tiers.
During the Event, all weapons except for the Rookie Machine Gun were completely nerfed, removing all their stats! The Rookie Machine Gun, however, was greatly buffed, making it the first weapon in Respawnables to have 4 bars of all stats! The Event focuses on getting kills and running around in Free For All, and since all weapons were nerfed, the only weapon that should be used is the Rookie Machine Gun.
|1||In Free For All, get 10 kills||Rookie Machine Gun (+Skin)|
|2||In Free For All, run 10,000 meters||250|
|3||In Free For All, get 990 kills||500|
|Total||1,000 kills and 10,000 meters in total||750 in total (1,500 in total if you bought the Double Gold Booster)|
- It is the first April Fools' Day themed event in the history of Respawnables.
- It is the first one-day event, making it the shortest event in the history of Respawnables.
- It is the first event to only have 3 tiers.
- It is the first event to release a skin for the Rookie Machine Gun.
- During the event, all the bots in mission mode were changed to have them use Rookie Machine Gun, including even Elite Enemies.
- It is the first event to make all the other weapons besides the Rookie Machine Gun to have 0 stats (while enhanced/buffs its stats to 4 bars for each attributes!), meaning that all other guns will deal no damage!
- The Rookie Machine Gun was 1 or 2 shot kill in this update.
- Even after the event ended, apparently there was a glitch that allows a few player's Rookie Machine Gun to still have a maxed out stats (4 bars for each attributes!), while for other players, the weapon's stats go back to normal.
- However, this glitch has now been fixed, so All Rookie Machine Guns are back to normal.
- The most efficient way to complete this event is to use the Spotter and go camping in a certain place.